Welcome to Brampton Golf Club’s employment page, and thank you for your interest in achieving a position here at the Club. Brampton Golf Club, the only private club within the Brampton city limits, is located near highway 410, 403, 401, 407 and 10, making it easily accessible from anywhere in the GTA. We offer a championship golf course, expansive practice facilities, and expert food & beverage services to our members and their guests.
The Club strives to be an employer of choice and is proud of the fact that so many summer employees return year after year, along with many of our long-term staff who continue to enjoy the benefits provided at Brampton. We offer each of our employees a competitive wage package, flexible hours, staff recognition, golf privileges and participation in staff events.
If you have the desire to work within a private club atmosphere, possess outstanding service skills and an ability to deliver the “Brampton” attitude, we encourage you to review our employment opportunities, along with testimonials from present and past staff.
Please check back regularly for updates. We thank all applicants for their interest in working at the Club and wish you all well in your job search.
Food & Beverage
Working as part of our serving team, the Server is expected to ensure the highest quality service is delivered to our Members & Guests, in all of our dining areas. The Server's responsibilities include:
· Greeting and getting to know our members and guests
· Set up of the dining areas according to our service standards
· Ensuring service areas are kept clean, tidy and functional at all times
· Working with floor manager to ensure that expectations for each shift are successfully met
· Knowing all details of the various menu options on offer and being comfortable answering any questions members or guests may have
· Providing quick and courteous food & beverage service to every table in his/her assigned section
· Making sure that all member & guests are satisfied with their menu selections and service. Being attentive when performing table maintenance
· Ensuring that orders are entered properly and bills are correct before being presented to the member or guest
· Basic bartending and drink preparation
· Completing room setups and tear downs when necessary
· Performing all other side duties as assigned by the floor manager
Qualified applicants should possess the qualifications listed below:
· Minimum one year prior serving or hospitality experience required.
· Physically able to lift up to 25 lbs
· Prior experience with restaurant POS systems is an asset
· Organization, efficiency and time management skills a must
· Must be friendly, professional and customer service focused
· Must be a team player and all-around positive person
· Adaptable to changes in workflow or requirements.
· Must have proof of Smart Serve Certification
· Competitive Pay (hourly rate + automatic gratuities)
· Free golf at our amazing private course
· Fun staff events
Please send all resumes to Alejandro Olarte, Director of Food & Beverage, at email@example.com